Ethical / Environment Policy:
Kitsune Clothing UK Ltd are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices. We're working hard to continue refining these processes because it's a commitment we don't take lightly. Our current environmental policy is as follows:
- The DTG printers use only water-based inks. They're OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment). They're also Vegan!
- Where possible we've chosen to use 100% organic and Fair Wear accredited garments.
- On the production and design side of things all the excess and waste cardboard and paper produced is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but is disposed of responsibily.
- Failed prints are also unavoidable, and as of 1st March 2018 all products that failed quality checks will be donated to charity.
- DPD, one of our delivery options, have a carbon neutral commitment.
- From April 2018 the packaging used to ship all orders is either 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both.
- Some of our items are fully manufactured in the UK, by our producers, and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically also. These products include our tote bags and throw cushions.
If you'd like to talk to us about anything, or you have some suggestions on how we can do more, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org